Offline bilitool in one screen. Based on the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) 2004 "Management of Hyperbilirubinemia in the Newborn Infant 35 or More Weeks of Gestation".
- Management recommendations according to patient's age, bilirubin level, gestational age at birth, and risk factors.
- Phototherapy and Bhutani nomograms providing visualization of results.
- Patient's age can be entered directly or from birth and lab sample times.
- Support for US and SI units (mg/dL and mmol/L).
- List of hyperbilirubinemia and neurotoxicity risk factors provide quick reference.
- Source links to reference journal articles included.
- All results and recommendations have been tested against bilitool.org.
That's it. One screen. Super simple. Enjoy!
Questions, comments, concerns
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Cheers!